Monday 23 December 2019

Fireworks in town ★A CHRISTMAS STORY★ [2]

Hello again! It's monday and it didn't stop snowing all night. It looks beautiful. So I thought I should keep on decorating the house. Or I will have all these lights and decorations in the box for nothing!
I finally put some lights outside. It was quite hard with all the snow and a liiittle bit scary to go up there. But it is looking great.
Joaquin came to visit and the snow kept falling but it was a good day so he said: "do you want to build a snowman? ♪" No, I'm joking. But we really built a snowman. 
I think it looks stunning with that hat and the tomato buttons. A work of art. 
He then told me that his mate Sergio was going to a festival in town. Joaquin wasn't able to go, but I had to try and look around!
There were some drink fountains and they told me to choose from one. It was like a competition. It was about doing fun things to other people.
I must confess that I didn't do much, really. I tried some food and just went here and there...
But in the end our team won! We were given some fireworks and enjoyed some time watching them.
Sergio took this photo. I really like it! It was very cold but I had a lot of fun. 
Now it's time to sleep.
Night, night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment