Tuesday 24 December 2019

Ice, Ice, Baby ★A CHRISTMAS STORY★ [3]

Tomorrow is finally christmas day!! 
But it's been freezing. I was thinking about keeping my coat at home. Because of this, I decided to start the day off by watching tv. I finally ended up watching 'Lost Dog's Journey Home'. It's always on tv around christmas!
Later on, I wanted to practice my cooking skills. I'm going to give some delicious christmas presents and also, some people will come and we could have a nice dinner together.
I went for a walk and saw an ice rink, so I got brave and gave it a try. At first it was terrible, I fell like 4 to 5 times.
The scenery was beautiful. Everything was covered in snow. There was a strong wind today, but luckily as soon as I got there it stopped. 
After skating for a while, I even tried some tricks (and fell after all of them)
Now I'm ready to sleep, finishing some work and writing this. I hope my muscles won't be sore by tomorrow. An exciting day awaits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment